Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Saturday, September 22, 2012

List of thanks and happiness

With the season approaching I feel the need to write a list of all that makes me happy and how I am so thankful for them.

- changing leaves. So lovely right now and with that, the warm weather as the leaves have not blown off and I can appreciate them all the more as I run in the river valley.
- market days with my loveliness. I love our Saturday morning dates of pasta, hot dogs, and loads of fruit. It's wonderful.
- opportunities to learn so much about myself and the ability to change and grow. I think this is a post in itself but this clinical has taught me so many valuable things.
- family. I love all of them so much. This year for certain has taught me how important each member is and how special each one is to me.
- friends. It is amazing to see friendships truly shine. I love all my friends and know how amazing they are. It was special that others got the opportunity to see it too!
- a fantastic partner to spend my time with. He is just so much fun. And funny. I can laugh so fantasticly with him and still have those serious talks. He picks me up and gives me hugs in all the right moments. Lucky me.

I know there is more to add but I think that is the best moment to end it.

Love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger