Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Thursday, September 06, 2012

It's here and I am back and I learned something

So here is a little post on something I have been dreading in the last few weeks. Really, it's something I should be excited about since I will be done so soon. But after a bit of a fantasy, like our summer end, school was really hard to think about let alone do all the grinding like activities.

So what do I think of this tiny little introduction so far into my leadership clinical? Pretty interesting (and I am not going to lie), a nursing leaders job looks supremely tough and I am sooo not ready for it right now (yet something that I hope one day to strive to be).

So that is it. I am sure I will be filled with stress and angst once the due dates to my assignments come through. But as of right now I am happy and positive.

And I heard one little tidbit today re how someone handles stressful situations and I really felt it. I think it should be integrated into my way living. The lady said that a stressful event is just a temporary moment in time. It will go away. Ahhh. Words to live by. So simple and so true.

Love

P.S. The cupcakes have started to come back. That was pretty awesome too!

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger