Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Friday, October 15, 2010

short little note

ahhh for such a short week it has been a long one. orientation at school, a little bit of research, and a whole lot of myself getting worked up about my new clinical has stated the obvious. i hate change. something that would come as no surprise to my family. my family laughs but apparently at three years old when we made the big move to alberta the movers were slowly packing and i was so distraught that i was slowly unpacking....sigh.

however (and i know it too) getting worked up always tends to make me a fool the next day as i am usually okay, having survived. the first day was a nice ease. i was incredibly nervous but there was so much support. plus, its very scheduled! yes, i am lame (and slightly type a) but i do love organization. its busy, and i am trying to absorb as much as i can. added bonus is the workers are extremely friendly and nice. on a first day, i really cannot ask for much more than that! :)

happy friday!
love

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my girl and that's who I love!
mama

 
Powered by Blogger