Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

operation nyc to commence...

...in less than 24 hours!


i will be on the plane ready for my first NYC experience! this is very exciting. i have been planning this trip (in my head) since i was 12 (about the first time i saw les miserables). new york was the place to go to see the most fantastic musicals and to have them at my fingertips. the actual planning of the trip was done about three years ago when i started putting 20$ away every week. the plan was to always go on my thirtieth year, so as you can imagine it adds up. mark smashed the piggybank this weekend so everything is coming into place. i am off to do some fabulous shopping, sight seeing, broadway musicals, and have some excellent eats!

i just need to keep pumping echinacea down my throat...i refuse to let this cold ruin my nyc dreams! :)

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger