Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, May 09, 2010

happy mother's day

to my mom:














thank you for your smile. it brightens up a room whenever you enter. i am lucky enough to share the same responsibilty. thank you for fostering my creativity. for setting up drawing, painting, playdough stations every afternoon when i was young. thank you for the gift of reading. i love books because of you and our endless trips to the library and bookstore. thank you for being my brownie leader, pushing me to do new things, helping me get badges, getting me involved with other young girls my age. thank you for taking me on "ladies trips" when being around a brother and his friends seemed a little too much. thank for the advice. you are great at it. always there to listen to my problems and offer whatever you can to help me solve them. also thank you for listening. i always know i can go to you when i have an issue. thank you for encouragement. you have always supported anything i do regarding my school, travels, relationships, and athletics. thank you for everything mom. there is so much you do that cannot be written and so much you will do in the future! love you. happy mother's day!

love

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a great daughter so being a Mom to you brings me tons of joy and happiness. Love you lots!

 
Powered by Blogger