Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Monday, May 24, 2010

i am a baker!

another one of my goals completed. i did one of my favourite recipes!! queen elizabeth cake. this (to me) is a signature nan recipe. everytime she made it, dad and i competed on who could eat the most. i am sure the other eaters were not impressed.

it was my first attempt at broiling and using dates. both went well! the taste testers (my parents, mark, and my beloved brother) all agreed as the cake pan was licked clean. i may have helped out just a wee bit.




its been a most fabulous long weekend. i have done nothing related to work. so great. just staying at home scrapbooking, watching movies, baking, general housework, with a little bit of yoga mixed in. it has been wonderful. no complaints from this gal!

love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger