Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, April 11, 2010

i need the fear

so i did not study today. i think i need a bit more fear in me, so that i can be motivated and hit the books...monday looks to be just that day! :) so this might just be my last post for a couple (or more) days. but i did get thinking of some summer projects i would like to do. last year, i wanted to run 10km. because i tore  my hamstring that dream (slightly) vanished. this year i would like to rely on other skills that don't require as much physicality as running (even though the race is still in my head). so these are the projects i would like to preform this summer:

In the baking category i would like to perfect making:
-my nan's raison bread, queen elizabeth cake
-my mom's butterscotch pie

In the crafting arena:
-i would like to try something new with scrapbooking
-finish some of my old albums
-start the project for one special young lady i work for
-buy a piece of furniture (second hand) and distress it
-as well as learn how to upholster furniture

In the department of athletics:
-run a race...i don't know what kind yet...but i am doing one this year!
-go hiking...already know that is a check!
-surfing surfing surfing in TOFINO :)

i will keep you posted on the possibilities of accomplishing these goals!

love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Muffin, Just wanted to let you know I have been lurking on you blog! I want to come on your Tofino trip!
xo J

Tracey Robertson said...

you are more than welcome...just be prepared for some potential hard backpacking ;)

miss you!

 
Powered by Blogger