Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Saturday, April 24, 2010

done done done....DONENESS!!

ahhh it is a fantastic feeling to be done. the exhaustion, stress, grumpiness has passed. my shoulders are left feeling like feathers and i am  greatly satisfied as my marks start to filter in and my hard work has been rewarded. and I AM DONE!!! YIPEEE!!!

i was telling a girl yesterday that we were done, we finished the hard stuff of our nursing schooling. she was quick to remind me that we still have many clinicals to overcome and mounting expertise to acquire in 5 short weeks. ahhhh...it was a poke at my bubble but it refused to burst because the hard scholastic part is over. i just feel so happy right now. and mark, being mark, was quick to point out how he was right and my grand displays of dramatics were unjustified till i received my marks. i am so happy right now that i can say...the one and only time (hopefully he he he) MARK YOU WERE RIGHT AND I AM DONE!!!

now on to operation nyc....

love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger