Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

nine, nine oh so fine

Well well my little monkey you continue to amaze me with all the changes that happen in just a mere four weeks! AND to see such a little personality shine through at such a young age is just really cool! So what is going in this last month....

Well lots of climbing climbing climbing and with that comes the occasional fall. One particularly traumatic one that involved you climbing and falling on a toy after that resulted in a bit of blood and a resulting shiner. Baby's first black eye....argh. You took it better than I did.

You officially have four teeth and your little toothy grin is pretty darn. Two top and two bottom. And when you are happy you squint those big blue eyes and give the widest grin. And sometimes we are lucky and get to hear that wonderful little laugh, squeal of happiness. Speaking of happy your emotions are big. When you are happy, you radiate big happiness. When you are sad (you may) cry, sob, attempt at hyperventilating (just so you know I am the queen of blueies so you got nothing on me!). You give us big drama and I kind of love it.

You just make us smile and give us big laughs. You are full of sillies with blowing bubbles and spitting and smacking your lips. Always seem to look to us for reactions of reinforcement (we don't really encourage the spitting part, wink wink). You love to clap your hands and "if you're happy and you know it" is probably a big favourite right now. You love tickles, arm rubs, and being chased around the house. Plus peek-a-boo is a big thing and you love to do it with a blanket to anyone watching.

We are starting to hear more talking with my favourite wolf howl as you round your mouth and sing a wolflike tune. I think you enjoy the sound of your voice (as your father would say...just like your mom). I may be inclined to agree as you do lots of chatting around the house and to all the people that you know. And I think that we have had some pretty awesome conversation myself :).

I stopped doing the official mom's group as you seem to just crawl away and I spend more time chasing you. Actually that is basically what I am doing right now. You have probably outgrown the library too really but the mom's I have met told me to continue to go as we enjoy seeing each other too. I now have an unofficial mom's group that is starting with lots of outings, something you should enjoy!

You and your dad have been having a routine going for awhile now which involves bath time. Why you say? Cause you like to move and climb in the tub too and really it is just easier to hop right in than constantly helping you sit. ha ha. AND it is a bonus for two little ladies.

The summer is about to start now. And your father is pretty pumped to feed you all his vegetables from his garden. And I think you will be excited to eat them too. Especially the potatoes and carrots. Right now you are digging the "baby baking" I am doing too, with banana bread and fruit muffins.
I know I tend to say it a lot but you really are just pretty awesome. Until 10 mos...
Love you lots!

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger