Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, December 06, 2015

Happy birthday to me

Well. I think it's safe to say that birthday week has gotten a little harder to have when there is a little one. So I think it's time to say goodbye to the week and be grateful for the little celebrations that happen in the day and may even happen during the week. But to not make a big to do. It's been fun!!! And my day was packed with celebrations that really what more does a girl need?

In the morning us girls stayed in and watched a little movie called how to train a dragon. Kind of a favourite of mine. We chilled as I wrote thank you notes and xmas cards.


Not before Mark woke me up to unwrap some birthday presents. Very spoiled with some lovely gifts. 

Well wishes via text and FaceTime came throughout the day. An edible arrangement from my sil and family arrived just before lunch. Yummy. Plus wonderful presents from my parents. 

And drumroll please....Dinner! At the Wildflower grill. A most fantastic restaurant. The babe was nothing but chill the entire time sleeping in her car seat (happy birthday to me!!!). 

And the restaurant was so fantastic in service. The hostess said that she was so surprised how good little c was and that she usually takes the babies and circles the restaurant to let the parents eat! Hello, I will be going there again for that statement alone. Ha ha. 

And the food was amazing. So rich but so good. I'm still salivating from it. Lobster crepe, bison tenderloin and red velvet cheesecake. Plus little something they would bring to our table in between dishes. It's a new fav for sure. 

A girl couldn't have asked for a better day. Special, fantastic and a little low key too. Love.


Heart full. 

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger