Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Two months and then some....

Every week we seem to notice something new about you. Not only are you growing in both height and weight but you are growing in your interactive-ness with those around you. 

You love your swings, mobiles, and little play centres. You like to look at those around you and give a big toothless smile. You are full of little babbles, chatter and squeals. Baby massages are good and so is 'Moo, Baa, La La'. 

But you are also full of screams, cries and wails! Particularly from 7pm-12am and maybe sometimes till 1am (or my least favourite 2). 

You are starting to reach for things. Mainly my hair, shirt or cling to my shoulders when you are sad. And speaking of your little hands I think you have really discovered them as I find them in your mouth more, even after you eat! Too bad you won't take a soother for very long...I'm working on it. 

Speaking of eating. You have started to take a bottle. It does require some coaxing but you have done it. Dad did a parenting hour (and a bit) while I worked on a Christmas urn display (which I'm in love with so thank you both for the opportunity). And it was pretty successful. However I could have used my pump a little. ;)

We've been on quite a few outings. Christmas shopping being the primary. Working on you're shopping skills already, sorry dad! Dog walks have been fun too! And we are going to start going to Baby Laptime at the library. I mean you own a library card so we must take advantage! ;) 

We have also been to a movie. Quite an experience as it was for babies and parents. Dim lights, reduced sound, change tables with complimentary diapers and lots of babies. Quite comical as there were cries and tooting throughout. You were pretty chill, sleeping. I was happy as I didn't really want you watching it. It was the final instalment of the Hunger Games after all. 


I'm having quite a bit of fun with you right now. You are entertaining and pretty good baby (although I have nothing to compare, but we are keeping you, wink wink). I think we all work well together. Dad and me are really starting to bring about the team work taking shifts during those fuss times. And he loves your cuddle times. 


Now we are just gearing up for your first Christmas.
Xoxox 

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger