Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Summer nights

Tonight Mark and I decided to take a walk to the convenience store a few blocks away for ice cream. 

It was my idea. We have worked pretty hard this weekend on out little projects and deserved a sweet treat. 

The dog sitting was over and I realized this was the first walk we had taken without the dog. And I noted that. 

Mark replied after, "We may have to start taking just 'couple walks'. I have noticed that people do that around the neighborhood."

"Really?" I replied. It got us thinking. 

We don't have a wedding to plan. We don't have summer jobs to fill up our time during our breaks from school. We don't have school to worry about or exams to study. We have just come to the realization that this is the first time in our lives where there is nothing that is needed to be completed on a set date. 

We get to relax. Have fun. 

We get to take walks at night. 

Grateful. 

Love. 

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger