Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Friday, June 21, 2013

convocated

today was my convocation day. i never went to my last one. i don't really regret it as i didn't know many in my faculty (and it being a huge one) didn't feel like i was missing out amongst the massive numbers. but after attending mark's graduation and enjoying all the ceremonial aspects i decided that i was going to attend mine.

and i did. with my husband. who diligently took pictures of me and my friends. who waved at me from the audience and who facetimed my parents so that they could watch me receive my BSc degree in nursing. that's right my parents attended my graduation from new brunswick. lucky lucky me!

it was a wonderful morning. the first day of summer and the first day of no rain this week. and it was a happy day. the school journey is officially over for a while...the learning has just begun.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great fun! Love that FaceTime! Mama

 
Powered by Blogger