Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

It's just the beginning.

I must say. When we were first moved in I was massively overwhelmed. Not the unpacking part. But the part where you start to convert the show homey look into your personal look. You know the one. When people walk into your home and know its yours and your partners. 

The challenge for me has been trying to merge Mark's minimalism with my bold, bright and just a tad excessive. Not to mention my incessant need for urgency to finish it all up. And really all we have is time. 

It's kind of funny as it reminds me of how I started to plan the wedding with billions of things going through my head of what needed to be done. And dear dear Mark reining me in and stating one step at a time. 

So the process has begun. And I have lists and projects to fill my summer months. Plus I have amazing friends that know a thing or two of what to do and where to look. It shall be fun and let's hope not to expensive. Ha ha. 

Love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger