Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas in Stanley part 7

Many of the same wonderful moments.
Seeing a cousin from west but in the east.
Seeing an uncle and young cousin after his hockey game.
Watching 'its a wonderful life'.
Tormenting aka loving the cat.
Listening to the rain from outside my bedroom window when I woke up.

And another. Going for a walk in the woods with my dad. Reminded me of another small memory I had when I was small. When Sherwood Park was small. When there wasn't a micheals, a home hardware, a clinic, a superstore, or a cloverbar ranch. There was our area and not to far away there was a woods area. We would spot deer, run around, pick wild flowers for mom (more me than dad) and enjoy the presence of nature and the peace (dad was peaceful, me not so much) of the nice walk. That is what we did today. Walk in the snow, look at the fallen trees from the big snowfall, admire the sprigs (aka two year old trees that dad planted) and spot deer tracks. It was nice.

Good trip.
Continue to eat the many sweets that mom worked ever so hard to make.
Laugh and joke at the table. BINGO, Tracey.
Slowly pack and prep for a good bye.

Nice beginning and middle to my Christmas season.

Love

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forget one of our Christmas joys. It is having you with us. It is the laughter and giggles you bring. Most of all it is just having you around being you. Your Dad and I are thankful every day for having you in our lives. Merry Christmas Tracey dear! That's a BINGO from your Dad.

 
Powered by Blogger