Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Friday, December 07, 2012

Birthday week continues

On the first day of birthday week my true love gave to me a birthday dinner with my friends
On the second day of birthday week my true love gave to me 4 cupcakes and a birthday dinner with my friends
On the third day of birthday week my true love gave to me a card from my nan, 4 cupcakes and a birthday dinner with my friends.
On the fourth day (and actual day) of birthday week my true love gave to me many lovely presents, a visit from my brother, a card from my nan, 4 cupcakes and a birthday dinner with my friends.
On the fifth day of birthday week my true love gave to me a parcel in the mail, many lovely presents, a visit from my brother, a card from my nan, 4 cupcakes and a birthday dinner with my friends.
On the sixth day of birthday week my true love gave to me leftover Chinese food, a parcel in the mail, many lovely presents, a visit from my brother, a card from my nan, 4 cupcakes and a birthday dinner with my friends.
On the seventh day of birthday week my true love gave to me a movie date with popcorn, leftover Chinese food, a parcel in the mail, many lovely presents, a visit from my brother, a card from my nan, 4 cupcakes and a birthday dinner with my friends.

He he. Lets be honest. Although he is mighty awesome not all the credit goes to my love. Parents, more parents, siblings of us both, grandparents, friends, social networking sites and FaceTime has made for a great week, hehe.

Thanks and love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger