Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Saturday, December 15, 2012

A list of things needing to do before one goes away

What does one do when one has a day off from finishing school but right before going away.
- see old friends and old job. fun morning of visiting and shenanigans with my old coworkers and old clients.
- get the last of my Christmas shopping done and maybe, possibly get myself a small something with gift cards I received for my birthday. wink wink.
- clean the house. it's kind of funny I did this as my mentality is to come home to cleanliness, but someone is still living in said house.
- pack. kind of important considering I needed things to wear.
- go out for dinner with someone that I love.
- visit more lovelies that I won't see in awhile at the hospital.
- know that you are coming back to someone that is so important (and I must say heroic as he changed a flat with no qualms, doubly impressed).

See you soon
Love and hugs

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger