Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, June 05, 2011

i'm so excited

since i have done MANY dedications to my father when it comes to music i thought i would do one for my mom! i think i managed to get both of their tastes in music integrated into mine. i love that old school rock from my dad with a mix of some eclectic beats. my mother (like myself) loves all broadway all the time...seriously when we get to new york one day broadway will be ours! but she also loves the "woman" singers (as dad calls it) and the fun mainstream pop.

this little music video is a reminder of my mom when i was young. she (like myself) loves to pump up the music loud especially when cleaning (again like myself). i still remember her jamming out to this while vacuuming...the image is forever ingrained in my mind. love it! :) this song is now a motivator for me while i run. so enjoy!



love

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I listen now i feel the need to clean!!!!!!!!!

 
Powered by Blogger