Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Saturday, June 18, 2011

rain rain and more rain

it has been a fairly rainy week and i have to say that i love it. it is a little cold but it cleans up the streets, the air smells so fresh and it gives me a great excuse to stay inside on these days i may snuggle under some blankets while watching reruns of so you think you can dance OR do some baking OR do some strenght training OR do some chores OR do all of the above.

it was a busy morning. i dropped mark off at first aid and they advertised the wrong time so we took a small trip to the italian bakery where i found rose water and orange blossom, something i had been looking for for awhile as i have cookbook that uses that quite a bit! so pumped.

did a yoga session. me and my body have really missed it! my hamstrings are tight! especially since half marathon training has commenced. jimi came too. as i was laying on my mat waiting for class to commence, i could hear jimi's car park. love it! thanks for coming jimi-jam! and namaste!

so off to start my lovely rainy day plans! love to you all!

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger