Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Friday, September 24, 2010

and the band played on...

ahhh. a free moment in my life

guess what??? one assignment is done: a presentation to the staff at our location.
how did we do? in all honesty this was one of the best experiences i had doing a presentation. in terms of our presentation i think (for the first time) i spoke at a slower pace with a bit more ease than i have ever before. we worked hard and i think it showed. BUT best of all...people asked questions AND WE COULD ANSWER THEM!! :)  how much better can it really get than that? overall it felt fantastic. one assignment down, and more than half way done my first clinical rotation.

now for a few moments of things to do this weekend.

- call my parents. i have tried to make a point to talk to them once or twice (sometimes three) times a week. unfortunatley i got caught up in the work load this week and failing miserably in the phone call department. its tough when a girl works best at 4-8 and then ready to chat. then the realization hits her that her parents are probably dreaming.

- hang out with this pretty swell guy that i live with. sometimes i wonder how he can put up with my stressing. he always seems to be around to listen to my rambling, give me a hug, or rub my back. most of all he just appreciates me for me, even when i become a crazy school girl! he also calls my parents to deliver messages about me. could i have it any better??? thank you!

- destress with some fellow nursing friends or what i would like to call gourging 101, what not to do when diagnosed with cardiac discomfort. that should be a fun night!

- get back into the work out routine (how easily i fell off, he he) AND (hoping with all hope to have time) scrapbooking! :)

that sounds like a fab weekend. school will just have to fit in another day! :)

love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger