Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

let me tell you about kitty

so here is our cat (really, its mark's by choice, mine through relationship). we didn't get off to the best start. myself being raised around dogs and kitty having a life of bachelorhood with no crazy women trying to clean up after him. BUT after close to four long years we have come a long way. he no longer runs away when my squeaky voice enters the building. i no longer get annoyed when he refuses to cuddle with me. when mark and i are causing a commotion (i.e. snowball fights or water fights), kitty no longer feels the urge to attack me. while i no longer kick him off the bed when he wants food (he is smart, he meows straight at my face now) ahhh it really is a harmonious relationship we have. in all fairness, he is quite funny and i officially have become a two-woman cat person (jingles, my brother's cat, gets my affection as well). let's face it this cat does have a personality. don't just take my word for it...take hers.


love

1 comments:

Jimmy said...

This is awesome! haha I love it !

isnt it a he?

Ohhh Kitty a valiant replacement for jingles :)

 
Powered by Blogger