Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Saturday, February 17, 2007

first post after 1.5 years!!

so i have had this blog since june 2005. it started when my friend casey unvieled her blog and in order for me to comment i thought i needed my own. i instantly got hooked onto the "blog universe" and was added on as a user to case's blog. however, i still had this empty page that needed to be filled! ideas came to me but i really wanted to write about travelling. i am obsessed/love every aspect of travelling...because i pretty much express my ideas, opinions and everything else on casey's blog i figure this one can revolve around the good, bad and ugly experiences/events, that have happened in my past travels (and hopefully future ones?) eventually it may evolve into something else but till then, i hope you enjoy mine (and hopefully my friends) fun adventures! :)

2 comments:

Tracey Robertson said...

nikki you have been to some places already so if you have a picture of a place and you want to talk about let me know...like london, or mexico....

Anonymous said...

I have travel alot in Canada...One coast to the other. It is a beautiful country but there is no place like home..That is where my kids and hubby are.
My worst experience is being on the Tarmac with Tracey and Jimmy for an hour till a storm passed. Jimmy was 2 and the steward kept feeding him peanuts and coke. He was so wired by Montreal I pretended he was someone else's child. He also kicked the seat in front of him so much we got told on. I felt so bad . I wish we had portable dvd's in those days.

 
Powered by Blogger