Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, September 08, 2013

It was fun

As summer vacation wound down I was lucky enough to have a visitor. It was our very first stayover company in our new place. My mom.

When she first landed all I wanted was her not to see the place before I got home from work. I know selfish me but I was just really excited to show off our place to my family and I wanted to be present. He he. So Mark took her on a tour of Edmonton, because she had never been here before. Ha ha. But I got my wish and could show it off. 

I have to say. It was lovely to have her around. And I think she enjoyed it too. There was loads of space for us all to roam about. And mom got in daily walks while I was at work. She may know West Edmonton Mall better than I do. 

We got to shop, visit Aunt Elizabeth, go to Calgary, the market and then another market. Visits to the grocery store, quilt store. Make pies and learn how to really roll out the perfect pie crust. Explore our neighborhood, visits with moms friends and trips to the library. Movie dates, rental movies and hanging out in our pajamas. All and all a fantastic first visitor. 

Love you mom!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a super visit. I love your house. You are the best!

 
Powered by Blogger