Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Thursday, February 07, 2013

it is done

Be forewarned this is a vent post.

Ugh. The exam is over and done. You would think this would be a great relief. But I just feel a little icky. I can't talk about it much only to say that I think it was hard. I say think cause I looked at the questions at one point and didn't realize how I got to 120. And then when they called 'hour left' I was on question 140 wondering where all my time went. I did finish it all. And asking what others felt of it they said it was hard. And then I went onto the Facebook group for the exam and they too said it was hard. He he. Well I guess it was hard.

All I can say is that I am hoping and willing for just a pleasant 'P' pass when the mail comes. But as my mom says, there is not much that can be done now, and if it comes down to another undesirable letter I just write it again. BUT let's hope that doesn't occur. Lol.

Time to move on to bigger things and put this degree to use. So...no more vents or worries about this dreaded thing. I will erase it from my mind. Until 6-8 weeks time....he he

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger