Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

wedding happenings....

Well what can I say on the wedding front. I have to say I am at the point where I am enjoying it. Why you ask? Because its craft time! Something I love doing.

The cricut and my scrapbooking skills have taken on double duty. With the fabulous help from my mom, and absolutely fantastic bridesmaids we have done the invites, favors, banners, and other little things. This part I have to say has been fun. Especially the favor bags because I went a little wacky with the paper choices. He he.

It seems to be little things now. RSVP's are coming in daily. While Mark and I have to get our marriage certificate and refine some small details. Probably will be refining those details till the of the wedding.

Fun girlie stuff is coming up for me. An adult bridal shower. Tee hee. And getting my hair, make up and dress fitting. Love being a girl.

All of it is getting rather exciting I have to say!

Thats all for now.
Love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger