Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, February 06, 2011

warning...this is a vent post

i have a paper due next week. i think i have paper bloc? is that possible? its been awhile since i have had this much difficulty writing a paper. maybe its because i have been in the clinical setting and out of the academic aspect of writing. or my mind is on more tropical matters. regardless this paper has become the bain of my exisitence. the research part has been okay but the words on the screen...grrr. i find myself distracted by movies, music, food, grocery shopping, chores, blogs that really don't need to be watched, listened, ate, bought, done or written...but regardless.

on the bright side of things. THIS really is my only big project this semester besides some group work that needs to be completeted. that is the focus right now for me. get it done and i am free.
i have one more week before it is due...wish me luck! (and hopefully the funk will be gone)
love

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, wish I was around for this one. Sounds like the Tj of old. Love your blog Trace. NOT sure about Jimi's taste in music. Those guys look like they'd be a good lot to cut some logs in the summer. At least they've got the energy for it.

love ya

Da'

 
Powered by Blogger