Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Thursday, April 27, 2017

April (Snow) Showers Welcomes....SUN PLEASE

Well the news of April:

The Oilers made the playoffs and are presently in round 2 beating San Jose and currently playing the Mighty Ducks. Needless to say every second day is hockey hockey hockey (for Mark). I am usually to tense to watch it so I check the score every 15 minutes or so online...

I have finished watching 13 Reasons Why on Netflix...a little mixed on it. Presently watching Series of Unfortunate Events. Plus finished watching Season 5 of Girls from the library and Moana and Allied.

I just did some spring cleaning. Or maybe just regular cleaning but since I hadn't done it in about a month and a half I will call it spring cleaning. I even took apart our dishwasher and cleaned out the filter and the blade. YUCK. Thank goodness for youtube though as it shows you how to do almost anything!:)

Income tax has been completed and filed. Phew. I hate tax season. Usually makes me annoyed with life as the game of life hits me with something. And it kind of did...but then didn't.

Other things that have been going on:

Two pieces of raison toast has greeted me in my rain boots thanks to a little one travelling all over the house eating.

With that travelling, dancing, climbing, singing, adventure seeking little lady we decided to sign her up in SPORTBALL. and why not. this girl loves kicking, throwing, rolling balls. Why wouldn't she love this. Well she was a little overexcited when we took her to her first class last week and spent most of the time running around (and at times attempting to steal other kids balls). Monkey. She did love the popcorn clean up game where you gather all the balls and put them in a basket. She rocked that one. :)

We also had a family filled evening of Raffi and Dairy Queen. Yes that is right. My childhood favourite. Although he didn't sing from my favourite album (the Christmas album). He did not disappoint with Baby Beluga, Brush your teeth, and Bananaphone. Plus the little lady did pretty good, thanks in part to a few snacks, entertainment and the girl behind her that would smile and talk to her.

Another thing I have noticed is she is starting to take a liking to dresses and barrets. Although I don't know if she has the same feelings towards leotards. It's kind of fun as she likes to pick out her clothes every morning.

Lots of park outings. Basically everyday before or after supper Mark takes her in her push car to the playground for a swing on the swings and if she is feeling adventurous sliding down the spiral slide. Whether it is rain or shine she is outside. Loves going out in the backyard in sock feet chasing the dog and "telling" him what is right or wrong.

New words like cracker, and cookie are emerging. HA. And whenever she wants to say something emphatically it is usually No. I don't think she knows what it means exactly as everything seems to be no...even if i asked if she wanted chocolate....she will learn soon enough what that word means! :)

I don't know if I have anymore news. The bees will be coming shortly. Seedlings of squash, tomatoes and garlic have been planted. The greenhouse has a door to keep in more heat. Voles are being captured everyday. Yes Mark is having lots of outdoor fun.

Let's hope we get some May flowers pretty soon!
xoxox

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger