Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, August 07, 2016

A moment

Going to Grandma B's home.
Hanging with my friend, my second mom with my friends little (and not so little ones...4 and 6) with my little but growing one. 
Take 1. Grandma B decided to take the gals to the park. Mine cried all the way there. On the swing. All the way back. 
Take 2. Grandma B took the gals and guy to the basement to play. Everything worked splendidly until the guy left leaving the littlest gal in tears. 
Take 3. Grandma B still having the gals and the guy said that she would love to take all three and for me and my friend to go for coffee one day. "Go for an hour and half". 
In that moment the guy ran off with a toy, the littlest gal started to whimper. "Okay maybe you two could just go and mail a letter." 
Such a great afternoon. Loved the offers and the visit. And she really is a great honorary grandma. 
Love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger