Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

You're not a newborn anymore kid!

Well let's be honest you are....but you are growing! I took you to weight and see just to see how much and you were 8lbs 15oz! Man oh man! By now I know you are 9lbs as you are growing out of some of your newborn clothes...sniff sniff
 
Since I last wrote you have been to another baby shower you lucky ducky. My dear coworkers threw me one and it was lovely. I may have even snagged a cupcake or two ;) 
 
We also had a get together on your dad's dads side where they could meet you. Apparently your name is a hit! Added bonus is you got to meet your older cousins. And let's just say one of them in particular is quite taken with you...he was too cute!!!!
 
You also came out unscathed as the stomach bug hit our home. Thank goodness as I couldn't take you getting another cold this soon. But your poor dad was the biggest victim in our household. We were both so thankful and overjoyed how good you were during it all.

After that we decided we need to start doing fun things for just us three. Enjoy being with you. Especially now that we are settling into your routine. The visits have slowed and you get more daddy/mommy time so let's make it fun!!! 

Time to see the world. 
 
Love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger