Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Monday, June 02, 2014

Summer days with friends.

So I said way back when, that I was going to blog about my dear friends. Well I didn't forget so let's talk about dear, Anita.

I just saw her the other day actually at the market. It's fitting as that is the kind of thing I love to do with her. We go to markets, craft fairs, check out restaurants that I have never heard of, as she is a great foodie and knows up and coming places to go. Don't get me wrong she is a master shopper like myself and we did quite a bit of damage here. But it's fun when we can explore other different exciting haunts. 

Anita is a person that I can talk about anything with. She is smart and ever so politically savvy. She is passionate about change and making a difference and I find myself gravitated towards her and inspired when we speak about people with disabilities, or those that are vulnerable. 

She has been a fantastic travel companion that I hope never ends as we explore the world together. And she gets riled up as badly as I do, which can be a little harmful when we go home to our partners. He he. 

Really I couldn't imagine my life without her. We have busy lives (hers more that mine) but I am so glad that we have managed to maintain our friendship and keep it going all these years. 

And on that note. So happy with her new position. All the best to you and congratulations. You will do great things. And this is just the beginning!

Love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger