Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Monday, April 25, 2011

let the planning begin

i know our wedding is so very far in the future but with my mom being around and school over the planning has begun. we are in the final stages of refining our guest list so that we can go through (the painstaking) process of finding a venue. lucky for me i have a very thorough and dedicated fiance to look through the venues to find one that suits our needs (seriously so lucky).

mom is dying to do some wedding dress shopping in the next two weeks (my very own say yes to the dress if you will). wish me tons of luck on that one!

AND tomorrow i have my first shower/party to attend. this should be fantastic as i haven't seen anyone really since the final study session began. so i get to see my lovely friends and more (i have no clue who is coming). sigh...it begins.

so far in this very beginning process i have discovered that i am not very bridal and mark is not very groom-al(?). but we have established that we just want to have a fun day, with good food. PLUS i want a fabulously awesome honeymoon (he has my list of places to go, tee hee).

continuing on my lists...
love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger