Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Saturday, March 26, 2011

where have i been?

my lack of blogging seems to indicate i have been up to something. but no i have not even been gone. what have i been doing?
  • working (a bit more than i usually do)
  • running (on a treadmill)
  • hot yoga (is back in my life)
  • weight training (ugh, but i am doing it)
  • organizing my pictures (it really does take a long time)
  • watching big love (i can't believe the show is over all ready!)
  • hanging out with my wonderful friends (for a fun craft night and brunch)
  • hanging out with my wonderful partner (for one failed movie attempt and a successful one)
  • preparing for a lab (that acts out scenes of what could happen when we are working in the field)
  • and the usual daily life things
so really, not that much but enough to keep me busy enough not to blog. so poor, i know! but summer is coming and i will be the blogs best friend!
love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger