Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

short little note

ah summer is winding down making me slightly nervous of what is ahead for me. i am trying to focus purely on the present and enjoy what is going on right now but i got the dreaded email. school is calling me back. already i am told that i will not have enough time in my day to do a simple basic life support renewal as i am choosing to do it on september 11 and the recommendation is to do it no later than september 1 as there will be no time! YIKES!! sometimes i see how this could be a stressful job as they are ingraining stress into our minds as we go to school. i unfortunately have a medical appointment on september 8 that cannot be reversed and i am afraid (on august 11) what my instructors will say when i tell them as i may miss a bit of work.

i need to remember to just breathe

i still have one more month of summer. 2 weeks in tofino. 1.5 weeks of work left. i need to enjoy them, i tell myself. have a good time. life can be serious but it is also fun too! so i must try to relax. even if i will be in an internet cafe somewhere in tofino writing to my clinical instructor regarding the going ons in clinical. :)

love

1 comments:

Jimmy said...

Go hard or go home!

I hope it all works out for you sis!

 
Powered by Blogger