Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Friday, July 31, 2015

A thought continued

It turns out to be true. And unfortunately found out in the poorest of circumstances that I really don't need to get into.

But in those times you see some people really come together to help me out. Mainly my mom and husband. 

My mom finding information on her end of the world to make me feel better. Trying to make me feel better. Telling me to avoid the Internet. Ugh. 

And my husband who finds a way to rectify the situation, calling as many people as it takes for someone to talk to me. Connecting me to a nurse within thirty minutes of being on the phone. And then doing his own internet research and making me a Canadian food guide meal, as a surprise during my work break. 

I am lucky to have such great support. And I love them both so much. 

Xoxo
Love 

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger