Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Nights

I did it. My first ever night shift...ever! I don't know how I have escaped from it this far in my career. Days, evenings, no problem. But nights...sigh. 



Seriously though I didn't know if I was of the personality to handle them. I didn't think I would be able to stay awake. The night before I trialed at home and was asleep at 130. Not a good sign as that would be 2.5 hours in my shift. Ugh. Forced sleeping throughout the day and now to the actual work. 

Guess what. I could do it. There is actually enough stuff to do at night to keep you active. It was a little weird to have my stomach grumbling at 3 am but I packed enough snacks. All kidding with the face I didn't mind it all that much. Worked with some good nurses and had a pretty fantastic trainer. 

Maybe nights will be in my future?!

Love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger