Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Bentley

We got a dog. And I kind of love him. I am surprised at the amount of affection I have for this giant beast of a dog. He is cute. And big. He is affectionate. And big. He is cuddly. And big. He is friendly....and did I mention he is big!

I have been wanting a dog for a couple of months. Mark always expressed a want for a rescue dog so I have been perusing the website looking at the perfect fit for our family. Cat friendly, bathroom trained and additional training is a bonus. Kid friendly as we have friends, with little ones. It was a tough criteria as I looked at all the cute dogs that just wouldn't work. 



But then we found him. Bentley. Two years old. Black lab and oh so nice. When I first saw him he was cute. Mark loved him right off the bat. I thought, this could work. I was cautiously attached. But then I found myself looking forward to coming home from work. Looking forward to going for walks. Looking forward to tossing the ball and playing with him. That's right. He's got me wrapped around his paw. I kind of love the big guy. 
 
So now we have a dog. And he is big. 


Love


0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger