Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Monday, May 06, 2013

Day 5

And lucky me. I had the day off in the city that had the national high temperature today. And what did I attempt to do on the hottest day thus far. Run. May have been a bad idea. But I did it and half marathon training begins again!

Next up was to register online for my RN status. Pay my fees and await the mail for the official news. Next up was do a little kijji surfing for any good deals that may arise...and finally continue a bit of packing. Then off to the respite!

Ahh. Days off are really fantastic. Sometimes mundane as I really don't do that much, although in my head it seems that I do. But I really do love them and must appreciate the sense of non work related stuff I do...although it is on the back of mind and creeps up on me as the days get closer. He he.

Love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger