Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Thursday, May 02, 2013

Day 1

This is going to be a week of gratefulness. Yes. I made it through my first official week at work without buddy shifting! He he.

And today is day one of seven days off! And it is spring outside! Really if I am honest I started my days off last night redeeming keg gift cards...lobster tails anyone!

But onto today:

I made a couple of phone calls to start my day.
- signed up for a half marathon
- signed up for CPR
- signed up for a couples cooking class to make Caribbean food. Yum!
- signed up for a pension plan

I unfortunately attended a funeral of one of my friend's father. But I have to say I was glad to be there for her and it was a wonderful tribute and "celebration" after. And in turns of gratefulness you take note of the special moments you have with people and how they really need to be treasured.

Lastly I went for a run. A lovely spring run. And the training commences once again as a half marathon is not to far behind. Hope my body can take it!


0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger