Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Saturday, October 08, 2011

randomness and thanks

one rotation is officially finished. sad to leave it as i had quite a few opportunities that i really enjoyed. i got to do a presentation to an elementary class and to seniors. this would normally not be my favourite thing in the world but getting feedback that (maybe) it would make a small difference was quite an amazing feeling. my new motto, "primary prevention is key!"

not only that but to go to people's homes and assist them was a privilege and something that i really loved. this was definitely something that i could see myself doing...i know i have said that already. but it is nice to really love something.

but alas, i must move on to more experiences...who knows...maybe another love??? he he he

in other news. a new arrival has come! jeaninne and dj's baby girl has arrived! she is a beauty. so excited for her toddlers and tiaras debut (he he he, joke). brought them lasagna on friday as that was something i also learned at my clinical: new parents need food! what a horrible friend i have been to my other friends that had new babies...BUT GUYS: I NOW KNOW! lol

lastly, thanksgiving is tomorrow so i must give thanks to:
mark: for everything but recently the flowers and chocolate doughnuts that came to my door while i was at work. you are pretty awesome in all ways!
my family: you are so far, but yet so close. i love you!
my lovely friends: such good listeners all of you. especially during my trials regarding never-ending assignments!
really i am just so grateful to everyone in my life. thanks for being there for me! :)

love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger