Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, September 25, 2011

this is my life...

i must apologize from the lack of posts. i am in "stress" mode at the moment with two presentations that need to get done by the end of the week. so the anxiety i feel for this workload is reserved for the people in my life, rather than the web (they are so lucky, he he he and have been soooo ever amazing).

but i do have to say, with the stress that i have been feeling, i do LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my rotation. that definitely excites me for the future! so at least i am able to see the bright lining even if it does seem so far away right now.

been trying a bit to running but stumbled upon an injured knee. not quite sure at all what happened but it hurt quite a bit yesterday while i attempted to run. kind of frustrating considering we are having a most beautiful fall this year. it will have to be one of my photoblog photos for sure.

other than plugging away writing papers on the computer, i have been perusing youtube watching music videos. these are my favs this time around. kind of on a beyonce love fest. the amazing power in her voice.love it.

AND of course my glee is back!!! their music just makes me so happy. i'd have loved to put a video on here but they prevented it so....you will just have to watch the show!

till next time have a good one! i am on baby watch for a very good friend having her first one (hopefully soon) so their is some exciting things to look forward to!





love ya!

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger