Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Monday, January 24, 2011

happy days are here again

it looks like i have kicked the january blues! it has been a fun filled weekend of friends, family, laughter, and work. it's been fabulous. take a look and see...

friday
worked all day at my former (and now current) job. so good to be back there. i really love that place and really do love working in general. then i worked at my other favourite place...my respite job. i know, who gets excited about work...well it looks like i do!

saturday
saw anita during the day and went to a most wonderful place. then we checked out h & w produce. i definitely should have listened when people told me of this magical grocery store. cheap, cheap, produce. for this girl who eats veggies and fruit on a daily basis it will save my grocery bill. my dad would be proud and envious!

at night jeff, jeaninne, mark and i went to the ice on whyte festival. i liked it. we didn't have the energy (or the warmth) to wait in the line for the giant slide. BUT did enjoy the ice sculptures. what a crazy talent to have. made me wonder how someone got involved in sculpting ice (but then maybe others wonder how i started to scrapbook). AND what does one do after hanging around ice? go for ice cream of course! after that a friendly game of "dirty minds"...not as dirty as i thought! ;)

sunday
family day with my beloved brother who i hadn't seen since christmas! that with roasted veggies, steak, wii - just dance, and jimi's chocolate avocado cake made for a most fabulous night of sibling love + mark!

monday aka today
its mark and mine's anniversary! four years of blood, sweat, and tears! he he he. jk. i actually made him a slide show for our big day and we both realized how many memories we have together. the funny thing is that it probably is only 20% of our pictures. i will try to figure out how to post it later (maybe a mini-version since its probably too big for this website).

have a great night
now i must really hit the books!
love

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I LOVE H & W Produce!! I shopped there all the time in Edmonton, and it made me feel like I could always have fresh fruit and vegetables. Most days I'd have a bag FULL for about $15! I've yet to find an equivalent here.

And I just played Dirty Minds for the first time not long ago... we laughed our heads off!

Happy Anniversary!
xo

Jimmy said...

what an amazing week!
way to tell the world whos not runnin'

wow i slideshow that is amazing good work with that!

good times had by all imsure !

 
Powered by Blogger