skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
Life, Love, Happiness
Wednesday, December 23, 2015
What to do
When your baby has her days and nights correct
But you have yours mixed up....
Netflix, lots of Netflix
1 comments:
Unknown
said...
And text your favorite night shift nurse!
12/23/2015 3:25 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Translate
Blog Archive
►
2017
(8)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2016
(50)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
▼
2015
(35)
▼
December
(10)
Happy birthday to you my love
Merry Christmas to all
What to do
Baby's first Santa visit.
Cute moment
My happy place
Two months and then some....
I love...
Oh Christmas tree
Happy birthday to me
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(3)
►
2014
(61)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
►
2013
(104)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(12)
►
2012
(76)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(8)
►
2011
(114)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(13)
►
2010
(188)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(23)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(4)
►
2009
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2008
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2007
(14)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
Popular Posts
Mr J.
There are days where I encounter ordinary people that I find extraordinary. One of these was Mr. J. I met Mr. J awhile ago. He was a older ...
Nursing moments
As I finish off my last week of my current job I have found myself sentimental of the moments I had with staff and patients. I know that I ...
Chocolate croissants
Oh France I have attempted something that I have longed for since visiting Paris. And it's all thanks to Anita....and the duchess bakery...
Hijacked!
Okay so that was an overly dramatic title. Everyone is safe and no crimes have been committed yet. Mark Edey has just taken over Tracey...
a little bit of life, little bit of fun, little bit of everything
3 more shifts. that is all i have for this placement and then on to a new one. i can't believe how much i have done in such little time....
its okay to cry
so this rotation has brought on a wide variety of emotions from me...and when i talk to my nursing friends (them, too). well maybe this will...
Labels
life
(423)
love
(385)
happiness
(265)
family
(168)
fun
(121)
friends
(86)
grateful
(81)
trips
(79)
marriage
(74)
beginnings
(61)
babies
(57)
food
(57)
christmas
(56)
laughter
(55)
summer
(53)
daughter
(52)
celebrations
(46)
music
(43)
school
(43)
canada
(27)
goals
(27)
thanks
(27)
winter
(26)
home
(24)
autumn
(23)
wedding
(23)
work
(23)
pets
(22)
united states
(19)
running
(17)
weekends
(16)
hiking
(15)
DIY
(14)
scrapbook
(13)
alberta
(12)
movies
(12)
decor
(11)
gardening
(11)
new brunswick
(11)
british columbia
(10)
spring
(10)
australia
(9)
exercise
(9)
books
(8)
ends
(7)
engagement
(7)
shopping
(7)
Change
(6)
france
(5)
italy
(5)
memories
(5)
advocacy
(4)
pregnancy
(4)
united kingdom
(4)
grief
(3)
yoga
(3)
crafting
(2)
new zealand
(2)
switzerland
(2)
toddler
(2)
Jamaica
(1)
mexico
(1)
Things I Heart
Striving for Happiness
Making it Lovely
Knock-off Wood
Meese Clothing
Notables
Pylones
FAO Schwarz
Tinsel Trading
Red Velvet Art
All Things Thrifty
Sarah Richardson Design
Amy Butler Design
Bakerella
Anthropologie
Apartment Therapy
Decor 8
Room 6
KIVA
Unicef
Make Poverty History
Keep A Child Alive
Red Cross
Total Pageviews
1 comments:
And text your favorite night shift nurse!
Post a Comment