skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
Life, Love, Happiness
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Day off part two
Because I didn't want to jinx it
Because I couldn't say it the whole six days
Because I needed it to be true so I patiently waited
Work was okay, pretty good, this rotation week.
It feels good to be done and good overall.
Love
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Translate
Blog Archive
►
2017
(8)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2016
(50)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2015
(35)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(3)
►
2014
(61)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
▼
2013
(104)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(9)
▼
May
(15)
We are in and settled.
The adventure continues...
Life
This is what I know
A little bit of family time.
This is my life...
Day off part two
To my mom
Day 7
Day 6
Day 5
Day 4
Day 3. And a little late
Day 2
Day 1
►
April
(11)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(12)
►
2012
(76)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(8)
►
2011
(114)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(13)
►
2010
(188)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(23)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(4)
►
2009
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2008
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2007
(14)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
Popular Posts
Mr J.
There are days where I encounter ordinary people that I find extraordinary. One of these was Mr. J. I met Mr. J awhile ago. He was a older ...
Nursing moments
As I finish off my last week of my current job I have found myself sentimental of the moments I had with staff and patients. I know that I ...
its okay to cry
so this rotation has brought on a wide variety of emotions from me...and when i talk to my nursing friends (them, too). well maybe this will...
Chocolate croissants
Oh France I have attempted something that I have longed for since visiting Paris. And it's all thanks to Anita....and the duchess bakery...
Hijacked!
Okay so that was an overly dramatic title. Everyone is safe and no crimes have been committed yet. Mark Edey has just taken over Tracey...
i need the fear
so i did not study today. i think i need a bit more fear in me, so that i can be motivated and hit the books...monday looks to be just that ...
Labels
life
(423)
love
(385)
happiness
(265)
family
(168)
fun
(121)
friends
(86)
grateful
(81)
trips
(79)
marriage
(74)
beginnings
(61)
babies
(57)
food
(57)
christmas
(56)
laughter
(55)
summer
(53)
daughter
(52)
celebrations
(46)
music
(43)
school
(43)
canada
(27)
goals
(27)
thanks
(27)
winter
(26)
home
(24)
autumn
(23)
wedding
(23)
work
(23)
pets
(22)
united states
(19)
running
(17)
weekends
(16)
hiking
(15)
DIY
(14)
scrapbook
(13)
alberta
(12)
movies
(12)
decor
(11)
gardening
(11)
new brunswick
(11)
british columbia
(10)
spring
(10)
australia
(9)
exercise
(9)
books
(8)
ends
(7)
engagement
(7)
shopping
(7)
Change
(6)
france
(5)
italy
(5)
memories
(5)
advocacy
(4)
pregnancy
(4)
united kingdom
(4)
grief
(3)
yoga
(3)
crafting
(2)
new zealand
(2)
switzerland
(2)
toddler
(2)
Jamaica
(1)
mexico
(1)
Things I Heart
Striving for Happiness
Making it Lovely
Knock-off Wood
Meese Clothing
Notables
Pylones
FAO Schwarz
Tinsel Trading
Red Velvet Art
All Things Thrifty
Sarah Richardson Design
Amy Butler Design
Bakerella
Anthropologie
Apartment Therapy
Decor 8
Room 6
KIVA
Unicef
Make Poverty History
Keep A Child Alive
Red Cross
Total Pageviews
0 comments:
Post a Comment